Vietnamese is a Mon-Khmer language of the Austro-Asiatic family. Vietnamese is the official language of Vietnam (the official name of the country is the Socialist Republic of Vietnam). Vietnamese evolved from a common language with Muong, and later phonemes were borrowed from Chinese. Littera Translation Agency offers quality Vietnamese translation services.
How Many People Speak Vietnamese
Around 75 million people around the world speak in it, mainly in Vietnam, as well as Vietnamese expatriates in the United States and Australia.
The Latin alphabet is used for written Vietnamese.
Professional Vietnamese Translation Services
Littera Vietnamese language service provider has been providing professional Vietnamese translation services for more than 10 years. It should be understood that not only the translation of documents from English into Vietnamese is relevant, but also vice versa and in other language combinations, for example, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Chinese.
In our office you can not only translate a website or document from Vietnamese to English or Vietnamese to Russian or any other language, but also legalize it by ordering a notary certification or simply an Apostille. You can order translations in many languages from Littera Translation Agency. How to make a certified translation read in this Article.
Important! Based on the content of the source material and the final target language, we select a suitable and professional linguist. Professional translators use modern translation tools and new technologies to maintain the same terminology throughout the project and to ensure a professional result. To eliminate all kinds of errors and inaccuracies, a professional editor reads the translation after its completion.
Vietnamese translators are available at Littera. We have about 15 Vietnamese translators and proofreaders.
We can help you with translation from Vietnamese to English! We also work with more than 80 other languages. Ask our project manager about your language pair.
Official Vietnamese Translation of Documents: When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various source text:
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving inheritance
- court documents
- legal documents
You can view the costs of Vietnamese translation services in Section “Translation prices”.
Our most commonly used Vietnamese Translations:
- English – Vietnamese
- Spanish – Vietnamese
- Chinese – Vietnamese
- Finnish – Vietnamese
- German – Vietnamese
- French – Vietnamese
- Czech – Vietnamese
- Latvian – Vietnamese
- Norwegian – Vietnamese
- Russian – Vietnamese
- Danish – Vietnamese
- Lithuanian – Vietnamese
All Translation Services:
- certified translation Vietnamese – Latvian
- translation from Vietnamese into Latvian
- translation from Vietnamese into English
- official translation from Vietnamese into Russian
- certified Vietnamese to English translator
- translation of documents from Vietnamese into Latvian
- translation services from Vietnamese to Latvian
- notarized translations from Vietnamese to English
- software localization in Vietnamese
- localization of games in Vietnamese
- site localization in Vietnamese
- editing to / from Vietnamese
- medical translations to / from Vietnamese
- translations of scientific texts into / from Vietnamese
- literary translation to / from Vietnamese
- translation of poetry into Vietnamese / from Vietnamese
- book translation to / from Vietnamese
- legal translations to / from Vietnamese
We guarantee the complete confidentiality of your documents because we work with our translators and other suppliers under NDA agreements (non-disclosure). Clients are safe with us.
⭐Price quote within 30 minutes.⭐
Ordering a translation is easy – order it online.