Prices For Written Translations of The Translation Agency Littera:
Offered languages for translations:
Russian, Latvian, English, German,
French, Italian, Dutch, Slovak, Slovenian,
Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian,
Lithuanian, Finnish, Estonian, Swedish,
Polish, Iceland, Ukrainian, Czech, Croatian,
Bulgarian, Hungarian, Moldavian, Romanian,
Turkish, Japanese, Armenian, Korean,
Azerbaijani, Vietnamese, Georgian, Kazakh,
Jewish, Uzbek, Belorussian, Chinese, Arabic, Irish and others
Translation Agency Littera provides additional services:
- Proofreading of a text – 50% of the translation price;
- Text rewriting –3.00 EUR/per sheet;
- Notarial translation certification – 9.92 EUR/per 1 document;
- Certification of a document copy – 5.00 EUR/per 1 sheet;
- Certification of a sworn translator or agency certification – 5.00 EUR/per 1 document;
- Translator’s certification with a secure electronic signature – 8.50 EUR/per 1 document;
- Apostille – 38.00 EUR on a request.
Prices indicated for these services do not include VAT. The price can be changed depending on the text complexity, theme and deadline of the translation.
For medical texts there is an extra charge of 20%.
The minimum order is one page of 250 words.