Translations of medical texts
Translating medical texts is a difficult and responsible task for translators. Medical translation only allows exact wording and terms. Translating medical texts requires a translator with appropriate medical training and experience in the field.
Medical text translators
Our translators will carefully carry out medical translation of any kind: medical, biological, pharmaceutical, biochemical or techno-medical. Medical translations are entrusted only to the most qualified translators, interpreters and specialists in the field. Because accuracy is crucial to medical translations, all of these professionals have medical expertise. Medical translators and editors are selected according to the specifications of the particular order.
Firstly the translator translates the text content, then another linguist edits it, and then the text is corrected. Medical translation is a difficult job because it contains many narrow specialization terms that make the translation of medical texts a laborious process.
LITTERA Translation Agency provides the following translations:
- scientific articles (reports, conference material, reviews, theses);
- medical documentation (references, medical epicrises, extracts from the medical case history, surgery records, findings, results of medical examination);
- documentation of research of healing methods and products;
- pharmaceutical documentation (descriptions of pharmaceutical products, information for doctors and patients, user manuals of equipment);
- documentation of medical appliances(user manuals, descriptions, promotional material, catalogues, presentations);
We always try to observe the optimal order deadline and regardless of the document type, you can always order an urgent medical translation.
Call us at +371 27150903 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org