Language family – Indo-European; Baltic-Slavic. Russian, Czech, Polish and Serbo-Croatian languages also belong to Slavic languages. There are about 70 Bulgarian dialects (40 in Bulgaria and 30 in other countries).
Bulgarian is the official language of the Republic of Bulgaria. Bulgarian is also spoken in other countries: Argentina, Hungary, Greece, Israel, Canada, Macedonia, Moldova, Russia, Romania, USA, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine. Bulgarian is a phonetic language, which means that words are pronounced just as they are spelled. The Translation Agency Littera offers easy and fast Bulgarian Translation Services.
Did You Know?
The history of the Bulgarian language is closely related to the invention of the Cyrillic and Methodius alphabets (Glagolitic alphabet) in 862. Later, in the late 9th century, another old Bulgarian alphabet was created, also a Cyrillic alphabet like Russian.
Bulgarian is a tricky language, and the main problem, for example, with translating from Bulgarian into Russian and from Russian into Bulgarian, as in other closely related languages, are the so-called ‘fake allies’. Words that are spelled and sound alike or the same but have completely different meaning. An example is the Russian word “стая” – “herd”, which in Bulgarian means “room”.
It is a spelling system that uses Cyrillic, with 30 letters.
Bulgarian Language Features:
- Bulgarian has two numbers – singular and plural.
- Bulgarian has three grammatical genders: male, female, and neuter;
Bulgarian Writing Example:
- good morning – добро утро
- hello – добър ден
- good night – добър ден
- how are you? – как сте?
- okay – добре
- thank you – благодаря
- sorry – извинете
- yes / no – да / не
- much / little – много / малко
- how old are you – на колко години сте
Bulgarian Translation Services
Littera Translation Agency has been providing professional Bulgarian translation services for more than 10 years. It must be understood that the translation of documents is relevant not only from Bulgarian into English, but also vice versa and in other language combinations like French, German, Italian, Spanish and others. In our Agency you can not only translate a website or document from Bulgarian to Latvian or Bulgarian to Russian or any other language, but also legalize it by ordering notarization or just an Apostille. In Littera Translation Agency you can order translations in many language directions.
Important! We select a suitable and professional linguist taking into account the content of the source and the final target language. Professional translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to observe the common terminology of your project and to produce a professional translation. To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies a professional editor reads the translation after the translation is done.
A Bulgarian translator is available at Littera Translation Agency. We have about 10 Bulgarian translators and proofreaders. You can look at the costs for Bulgarian translation services in the Translation prices section.
We can help you with a Bulgarian to English translation! We work with more than 80 world languages, as well. Ask our manager for your language pair.
Official Bulgarian Translation of Documents: When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various sources:
- contracts and agreements;
- project estimate documents;
- scientific research works,
- passports and birth certificates;
- marriage and divorce certificates,
- marriage contracts;
- documents for receiving inheritance;
- court documents;
Our Most Frequently Used Bulgarian Translations:
- English – Bulgarian
- Lithuanian – Bulgarian
- Swedish – Bulgarian
- German – Bulgarian
- French – Bulgarian
- Czech – Bulgarian
- Latvian – Bulgarian
- Finnish – Bulgarian
- Russian– Bulgarian
- Danish – Bulgarian
- Estonian – Bulgarian
Translation Services are Provided:
- certified translation English to Bulgarian
- official translation Bulgarian to English
- certified Bulgarian to English translator
- translate a document from English to Bulgarian
- English to Bulgarian translation services
- notarized translation Bulgarian to English
- localization of software into Bulgarian
- localization of games into Bulgarian
- localization of sites into Bulgarian
- editing into/from Bulgarian
- medical translation into/from Bulgarian
- translation of science into/from Bulgarian
- literature translation into/from Bulgarian
- translation of poetry into/from Bulgarian
- translation of books into/from Bulgarian
Translation Confidentiality of Bulgarian Translation Services
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non- disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
To do this, fill in the online form provided on the website or call Littera today!