Professional Translation Service
Do you need high-quality and accurate translation of documents, texts, websites into a foreign language?
Then you have made the right decision to contact our translation agency.
- We provide written translations, interpreting and localization services.
- Document legalization: certification with a notary and apostille.
- We can work with an invoice or a cooperation agreement as you want!
- Geographically, our translation office is located in Northern Europe, Latvia. However, we translate worldwide from Japan to New York.
- In addition, you do not need to come to our office – send documents by post or courier.
Our prices will delight you!
Your documents deserve to be professional in other languages as your mother tongue. Here comes our expert document translation services!
If you are planning an event and need an interpreter for a conference, meeting or interview. Interpreting services in many languages are provided.
TOP 3 TRANSLATION AGENCY LITTERA SERVICES
With us you can order:
• written translations. We translate private and corporate documents, financial, legal, medical, technical texts, websites, operating instructions, diploma theses, etc .;
• interpreting. We perform consecutive and simultaneous translation. We participate in conferences, presentations, business meetings and other events for foreign audiences;
• certified translations. We accurately translate documents and texts into the language you need and then legalize it – notarize or legalize with an apostille.
Littera is a translation agency with more than 200 highly qualified specialists: professional translators, editors, sworn notaries. Each text or document is checked, which guarantees 100% compliance with the source. We also offer urgent translations that allow you to get the result you need in the shortest possible time.
CUSTOMERS TRUST US
5 REASONS TO ORDER THE SERVICES OF A TRANSLATION AGENCY WITH A NOTARY LITTERA
By contacting us, you get important benefits:
- extensive language arsenal. We translate texts in more than 80 languages. We work with the most popular English, French or German languages, as well as with the less common languages: Thai, Uzbek or Vietnamese;
- wide selection of primary sources. We translate corporate, financial and legal documents, scientific works, medical diagnoses, large projects and small documents as passports, birth certificates, marriage or divorce documents;
- digital translation services: we translate and we localize games, software;
- additional services. In addition to the translation, we also notarize documents, legalize with an apostille, which allows you not to go to a notary;
- urgency and prices. If you need to translate the texts “here and now”, we will do it quickly. We offer services that correspond to average market prices, so that you receive high-quality translated documents without overpaying.